CISC’s vision is to:
- Position our state as a nationally recognized center of competency in cybersecurity, building on existing private and government investments.
- Position our members as world-class subject matter experts and innovators in cybersecurity.
- Produce a mature pipeline of talented cybersecurity professionals from a broad and coordinated workforce development strategy employing universities, community colleges, high schools, and private occupational schools.
- Maintain a mature entrepreneurial ecosystem focused on cybersecurity, producing a consistent stream of new commercial products and companies through intellectual property produced by our research institutions.
- Serve as a national model, partner, and mentor for other regions in our nation to enable collaboration between different centers of competency in the cybersecurity effort.
Frantz, McConnell & Seymour, LLP offers legal services in virtually every area of civil and business law representing clients throughout East Tennessee.