WILLS, TRUSTS & ESTATE PLANNING AND PROBATE
We provide extensive estate planning services to assist you in designing plans to meet your specific wishes for the management and transfer of wealth during life and after death. Our goal is to create a comprehensive estate plan for you, whether your estate is small or extensive, addressing your individual family relationships and financial issues. We will design a plan that accounts for both state and federal estate taxes. We can prepare both basic and sophisticated services for estate planning and wealth preservation including:
- Drafting and implementing of:
- – Wills
- – Trust Agreements (Testamentary and Lifetime)
- – Powers-of-attorneys
- – Advance medical directives
- Estate planning, both before and after death
- Administration of wills, trusts, and estates
- Fiduciary litigation, representing both individuals and corporate fiduciaries and beneficiaries
- Providing advice to fiduciaries and beneficiaries
- Tax planning
We also maintain an active probate practice that includes assisting families and individuals with probate and administration of the estate. We represent executors and administrators of decedent’s estates and trustees of trusts who are managing the transfer of personal and business assets.
We will assist fiduciaries with estate tax returns and all court filings for a smooth administration. We also represent you in guardianships for minors and conservatorships for incapacitated adults, and we provide legal representation of fiduciaries and beneficiaries in will contests.
Back to all Practice Areas
James E. Wagner
Matthew A. Grossman
Kevin A. Dean
Arthur G. Seymour, Jr.
Richard T. Scrugham, Jr.
Sharon H. Kim